- This event has passed.
Local 399: 2nd Quarter General Membership Meeting
April 15, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2nd QUARTER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Sunday, April 25th at 9AM via Zoom
Please plan to join us for our 2nd Quarter General Membership Meeting. For the safety of all involved, we will again be hosting this meeting digitally via Zoom.
DATE: SUNDAY, APRIL 25th
TIME: 9AM – 11AM
Digital Meeting via Zoom
Join us from the comfort of your own home to hear updates regarding:
• Our Industry and an update on the ‘Return to Work’ negotiations.
• Ongoing efforts with our Sister Unions and Guilds and our City, County and State.
• Business Agent reports from specific Studios and Union Barns.
• Technology Updates at the Union Hall.
• Upcoming Negotiations.
• Upcoming Classes and ways to get involved in YOUR Union.
• and more!
REGISTER VIA LOCAL 399 APP OR EMAIL: BUSINESSAGENT@HT399.ORG FOR THE LINK.
This meeting is for Local 399 Members only.
- We ask that you do not share this registration link on social media.
- Please allow up to 24-48 hours to receive your confirmation email. We will be reviewing and manually approving registrations to ensure registrants are Local 399 Members.
- Members on an Active, Retired, Withdrawal or Hold status are all able to attend but only active Members can vote on Union business.
- When registering, please carefully enter your email address to ensure the confirmation email is sent to the correct address.
We look forward to addressing the Membership on Sunday, April 25th.