Thank you to everyone that attended our 2nd Annual Classic Car Show! We had a great time! Thank you to each and everyone that entered their amazing classic cars & vehicles making this show bigger and better than last year!
We want to thank each of the Basic Crafts represented at the show this year. Thank you to IBEW Local 40, Studio Utility Employees Local 724, Plumbers Local 78 & Studio Plasterer Local 755 for making this event a huge success. We were fortunate enough to be granted an award by Assemblyman Mike Gatto of CA District 43. The award was given to each of the Local’s represented for the preservation of automotive history, promoting local services and for our dedication to throw an event uniting our community. Thank you Mike Gatto for the recognition of our event.
We also wanted to extend a HUGE thank you to:
– Yakkity Yaks for helping to park cars and offering support throughout the day!
– Razo Entertainment for providing us with sound & running the stage!
– Best Friends Animal Society – Los Angeles for bringing their mobile pet adoption to our show. Thank you also to the 5 families that adopted one of their dogs!
– Sunrise Ford NoHo for offering our Members and the guests of our event such a great deal!
– Beach Coast Insurance & Financial Services for donating bags to our Car Show Participants!
– All of our Vendors for representing their businesses at the show!
– Reel Security Corp for keeping our guest safe!
– West Coast Water Tenders/ Water Tenders Inc for providing us with a water truck!
– Donna Culwell for bringing the Teamsters Joint Council of Teamsters No. 42 truck!
– Rock Choquette for being our dedicated photographer for the day!
– Lunchbox Transportation for donating an air conditioned dining trailer!
– Woody Wood & Donna Wood for providing the generator and helping to coordinate the day!
– Keith Green for his tireless effort in keeping the park clean and helping with set up and tear down!
– Woodley Park (Los Angeles, California) for letting us use the grounds for our show!
Photos from the show will be up soon.
Thank you again to everyone for making this event a huge success!