3rd QUARTER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Sunday, July 25th at 9AM via Zoom
Please plan to join us for our 3rd Quarter General Membership Meeting. For the safety of all involved, we will again be hosting this meeting digitally via Zoom.
Join us from the comfort of your own home to hear updates regarding:
- Update on the ‘Return to Work’ negotiations.
- Review of our findings from recent vaccine survey.
- Update on major contract negotiations.
- Ongoing efforts with our Sister Unions and Guilds and our City, County and State.
- Business Agent reports from specific Studios and Union Barns.
- Technology Updates at the Union Hall.
- Upcoming Classes and ways to get involved in YOUR Union.
- and more!
If you did not receive a link to register via email, please email email@example.com.
This meeting is for Local 399 Members only.
- We ask that you do not share this registration link on social media.
- Please allow up to 24-48 hours to receive your confirmation email. We will be reviewing and manually approving registrations to ensure registrants are Local 399 Members.
- Members on an Active, Retired, Withdrawal or Hold status are all able to attend but only active Members can vote on Union business.
- When registering, please carefully enter your email address to ensure the confirmation email is sent to the correct address.
Many members have requested that we move back to an in-person format. We are happy to report we will be looking to return to in-person General Membership Meetings in October of this year assuming all safety precautions are able to be met. We will keep you posted as we get closer.
We welcome new members to get sworn in at this meeting. We look forward to addressing the Membership on Sunday, July 25th via Zoom. This is an easy way to participate in YOUR Union. We hope to see you there!