4TH QUARTER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
October 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please plan to join us for our last General Membership Meeting of the year. There are a lot of unknowns at this time due to the ongoing IATSE negotiations and the negotiations of our major agreements being pushed at this time. Please help us encourage all members to attend to make sure they have the most up-to-date information, as well as a place to get your questions answered.
For the safety of all involved, we will again be hosting this meeting digitally via Zoom.
DATE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 24TH
TIME: 9AM – 11AM
LOCATION: VIA ZOOM
This will be a very important meeting. Join us from the comfort of your own home to hear updates regarding:
• IATSE Negotiations Update.
• ‘Return to Work’ negotiations.
• Update Teamsters Local 399 negotiations.
• Ongoing efforts with our Sister Unions and Guilds and our City, County and State.
• Business Agent reports from specific Studios and Union Barns.
• Technology Updates at the Union Hall.
• Upcoming Classes and ways to get involved in YOUR Union.
• and more!
REGISTER VIA LOCAL 399 APP OR EMAIL BUSINESSAGENT@HT399.ORG.