- This event has passed.
OSHA Seminar : Safety Rights of Workers
May 1, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This seminar is open to ALL workers in the Entertainment Industry.
OSHA guarantees workers the right to a safe and healthful workplace. However, what you need to know goes deeper than this one line and many people do not understand their rights or the responsibilities of the employer.
This seminar will examine Safety in the Workplace and give you a better understanding of your rights and what to do when you feel you are being placed in a hazardous situation.
– Employers Responsibilities
– General Duty Clause
– Reporting Hazards, Accidents and Near Misses
– OSHA investigations
– Your right to: Information about injuries and illnesses in your workplace
– Hazardous Chemicals
– Make Complaints or Request Correction without the Fear of Retribution
– File a Complaint with OSHA
– Participate in an OSHA Inspection
Help us spread the word!