JUST LAUNCHED: Digital Copy of Local 399 Quarterly Newsreel
We are excited to share our next Local 399 Quarterly Newsreel! Thank you to the 350 Members that joined us this past Sunday for our 3rd Quarter General Membership Meeting where we launched a digital copy of our Summer 2021 Newsreel. Hard copies will be mailed to Members soon.
Please take some time to read the articles shared in this edition. We are grateful to each and every member that contributed to this edition. If you have an idea for an article, please do not hesitate to email: email@example.com.
- IBT Convention
- IBT General Executive Board Election
- Contract Corner: Protecting Our Work
- 2021 Negotiations Update
- Production Feature: Westworld
- Universal Studios Hollywood: Back in Business
- Union Pride: LGBTQ+ Caucus
- 2021 Leo T. Reed Scholarship Winners
- COMING SOON Text-nology Updates at the Hall
- 399 Teamsters Pride at Work
- Q&A with Secretary-Treasurer Steve Dayan
- MPTF: Caring is Infinite
- Events, Retirees, Honoring Fallen Teamsters
Please take the time to review the information in this Newsreel regarding upcoming negotiations and to give us your feedback through our surveys, your Shop Stewards, or by speaking to a Business Agent about what concerns you’d like addressed this cycle. The negotiation process is critical to your wellbeing. I encourage you to contribute to that wellbeing by taking the time to speak your mind. We will have more information and classes to share soon.
Prefer to read your Teamster News digitally? Complete this form to opt-out of the mailed copy of the Quarterly Local 399 Newsreel. This form will ONLY opt you out of our printed NEWSREEL publication.