In order to have your request to take an ‘Honorary Withdrawal’ processed, please complete the form below. 

After this form has been completed, a Local 399 Member Specialist will confirm your account has been placed on a Withdrawal status, or will contact you with any questions or additional actions prior to placing your account on Withdrawal. 

Please note: 

  • If you are working, you are not eligible to take an Honorary Withdrawal Card. 
  • If you have outstanding dues balance on your account, you will be unable to take a Withdrawal until your account is caught with any outstanding dues payment.
  • If you are subscribed to a recurring payment plan at the time of going on Withdrawal, your plan will be cancelled and you will need to re-sign up to make your recurring payment plan active again. 
  • If you are paying off your initiation you are unable to take a Withdrawal. Please contact the Union Hall if you need to discuss any changes to your payment plan: 818-985-7374.