We are very excited for the launch of our new and improved Teamsters Local 399 website!
We have revamped our website as a means to better communicate with the Membership. It is our goal to engage the Membership in all aspect of the Local’s operations. Please let us know if you have any questions while clicking around on the new site!
Features of the new website include:
- Craft Specific Landing Pages:
- Each craft has its own Member page. This can be used to check out information and events pertaining to your specific field of work. This is a great way to stay connected with all you need to known about your craft.
- New and Improved Payment Pages:
- Make a one time payment or sign up for a quarterly recurring payment plan
- Now you can make late payments online!
- Scrolling updates on the Homepage:
- We will be featuring some of the most important and time sensitive information on our homepage in the slideshow at the top of the screen.
- Easier Navigation through the site:
- We have made the site more user-friendly using images and sections to help guide you through the site easier.
- Business Agent Contact Information:
- You can find their contact information on the UNION>BUSINESS AGENT PAGE or by going to your craft specific page in the MEMBER section of the website.
- Featured ways to Get Connected to the site:
- Check out our new Get Connected page for more ways to get involved with Local 399. Click on MEMBERS>GET CONNECTED to learn more.
- And More! Click around on the site. Can’t find something you are looking for? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the sites functionality or any issues paying dues please contact: email@example.com