(Photo Credit: CNN Article)
Greetings Sisters & Brothers,
We are completely heartbroken by the devastating fires that have spread throughout California. These tragic fires all across California have us concerned about the well-being of our Members, your family members, friends and communities. We are however beyond grateful to the fearless first responders, Firefighters and all that are working around the clock to protect people, pets and animals, properties and homes.
- If you, your family, or friends are in need of anything due to the fires, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to spread the word throughout our Teamsters Local 399 network.
- The Motion Picture Television Fund is also able to assist Members of the Film & Television Community in Southern California that have been affected by the Wildfires.
- Contact MPTF directly for any assistance: (323) 634-3888.
- The Actors Fund is also offering direct support to anyone that works in the Motion Picture Industry that has been affected by the California Wildfires. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Our Teamsters Joint Council 42 is working to create a disaster relief fund to assist those that were affected by the fires. If you are in need of assistance, please email email@example.com to learn more.
We are continuing to monitor the fires and are seeking opportunities to assist in any way we can. If you are looking for ways to help out, check out this article from the New York Times for a comprehensive list of some highlighted giving opportunities.
We are hoping first and foremost for the safety for each and everyone of you. We will share any further opportunities to assist and help out as they become available.
Teamsters Local 399